week 17 day 3

Finally its time for my gynae visit.. after a month's of wait.
Previously somehow has been seeing gynae every 2 weeks or so.

Thus, this is an anticipated visit!
Bumped into my neighbour while waiting for gynae. She had just gave birth two weeks back, and she came for her postnatal visit.

She definitely don't look like she just gave birth at all. No tummy. Haa...

This time, I remembered to video-down little EJ during the scan.
Since only able to see gynae every 4 weeks, having this video can help to pass time. :)

Little EJ had grown so much!
Had made appointment for my detailed scan on the 20th week, as well as the monthly visit which i'm required to take glucose test.

That got me worried, since my friends mentioned they didn't have to take this test until the urine test show high glucose.

But clinic had closed, so shall call back on Monday and checked on this.

After the gynae visit, went for baby shopping.
Finally got a baby cot for Little EJ!

White in color, my type of color.
It can be convertible to a toddler bed too.

Thereafter, back home, as quite drained out from the weather.

Comments

Popular Posts