心酸

Months back I have applied for the Great Eastern Jubilee Gift, catered for babies to be born in 2015. It includes a free 1st year insurance plan for babies too.

Today I collected it from Singapore Post.

But my feeling definitely not of jubilee.
心酸 sounds more apt.

Plus a pregnant lady sitting opposite me on the bus trip.
If .. I'm still pregnant, we would be the same size, in our 3rd trimester.

That feeling is so...
Glad it had been over a month plus, else I don't know how to prevent tears from flowing down.
Though tears still formed...

My dear Sarah, she would have been week29.

Can't tell all these to others
They will just think why I keep mentioning on it.
Can't tell Eben as he will feel the sadness.
When he saw what is inside the gift pack, he gave a 苦笑.

Well... Don't know what else to say.
No one can understand.
Only Father God...




Comments

Popular Posts