Stronger, by New Creation Church Worship

This is a really awesome song by my church worship team!
Can feel so much of His presence with this song.
Especially the bridge and chorus... 

Imagine this song is always on my mind, and even when i'm dreaming, i can recall me humming this song!

And it is now available on iTune!


Stronger
© 2016 New Creation Church
The eyes that light a thousand skies
With love that shines through my disguise
My heart has no where else to hide
You draw me closer, You draw me closer
The hands that battled for my peace
The voice that calms the violent seas
My fears dissolve in perfect love
Washing me over, Washing me over and over
(chorus)
In the darkest hour
Let Your light shine brighter
My God is greater, My God is greater
When the world is breakin’
Christ our hope unshaken
Your grace is stronger, Your grace is stronger
Beneath the canyon of despair
The King of dreams has found me there
You hear the silent cries and prayers
Lifting the broken, Lifting the broken to sing
(Bridge)
Jesus fill my eyes with all of You
I trust in You

Comments

Popular Posts