27 of the month - 11 month old

Something wrong with blogger app, keep crashing.
Thus some delay before I can get this posted.


Hi Sammi, Samuel,


Both of you are 11 month old now!




I suppose both of you are learning to walk, now with assisted help. and soon, unassisted.
How I wish mummy can be there to witness all these.


But no worries, Daddy God has given mummy a chance, now with your sibling in mummy's tummy...


1 Month to your Big 1.
Mummy will prepare balloons for you both okay?
Most probably will be next weekend, since your birthdays fall on a weekday (abit tough for mummy to take leave on that day as well)


Time flies.. literally. almost a year since I last held both of you in my arms.


Definitely looking forward to holding you both, when we meet again in heaven, along with your elder sis, Sarah.


Till then ...

Comments

Popular Posts