Week 15, Day 2

E told me his cousin is going to give us their stroller, as well as car seat (suitable from infant age onwards).

Good and bad.

Good, can save money.
Bad... I cant get the stroller that I fancied!

Had shopped around, and had some strollers that I have in mind.

Like Stoke, iCandy, Quinny

Stoke, sad to say, have to be eliminated as it is simply too bulky.

iCandy is nice, and sturdy, which I'm still thinking of it.

Quinny, mainly for the infant, so cute!

But well... we shall see, if there's a need to get one more. :)

Today is last day of the conference, and there's a lucky draw.
One can also guess, I would have won something, else what for I update here, right? :)

Bingo!
I won the first prize!
Its a iPhone 6, 128gb!

How awesome. E said baby give me luck!

Out of the 100plus delegates attending the last day of the conference, with almost 1/2 from China, my company is indeed lucky to get 2 out of the 4 lucky draw prizes!
:)

Baby EJ, you brought mummy luck indeed!

Comments

Popular Posts