27 of the month - month 5

Hi my two lovelies!
Getting chubbier as the day goes? 
I believe so.. Our Lord Jesus for sure takes really good care of you both

Though I can't say the same for daddy and mummy. Been so engrossed and held up with work.
But it's good in a way, some sorts.

Mummy has been managing her emotions well, except when recently packed both your stuffs, as well as your sister's Sarah's, and passed to mummy friend.

Daddy asked if I will feel sad. That is for sure right? What a question from daddy. 
Little did daddy know that mummy actually broke down while showering

Didn't want to show the heartache, else daddy will feel sad too.
In a way mummy is relieved to pack those stuffs, afterall three of you wont need. No point stuffing the room with all these and bring back sad memories.

Next will be the baby cot, soon to go..

But mummy and daddy still be missing you both lots.
Got daddy a gift, that allows him to have photos of 3 of you.
Shall update the picture here soon.

"You will not come to me, 
but one day I shall go to you"

Happy 5th month, Sammi and Samuel!

Comments

Popular Posts