New watch face

Somehow it didn't on me to have a watch face featuring three of them, until now. Silly me.

Here's the picture.. :)

Again I feel sad and upset... Then I didn't have decent photo of Sammi. 
This is one of the few photos I have in remembrance of them.
Likewise for Sarah.

Though I know we will get to meet soon, one day.

Was packing their stuffs last night for a dear friend (her EDD is mid-May), Eben asked me, if I feel sad.

Well, that's for sure. (He was not aware that I broke down last night in the bathroom)

Though I do wonder how and why I can be so cool)

Today during praise and worship, when singing of one song on when Lord Jesus will arrive for us in robes of white.
I'm so looking forward, because I know we will get to reunite with them.

So looking forward.
I believed Eben feels the same as me too.



Comments

Popular Posts