I'm back!

Back to the blogger space! 

Well, i do hope i can persist to blog at least once a day or every few days, now then i'm "闲人" aka "nothing-to-do-at-home" but to 养胎.

Yes, Thanks to the grace of God, i'm pregnant again.
And this time going to take things really slow, by not going to work!

I'm still employed, just that on hospitalisation leave, maybe MC, clearing my leaves and guess unpaid leaves at the later stage, all the way till i pop!

Glad that my bosses shared the same sentiments as me, that nothing is more important than the well-being of myself and the little ones in me.

Got a laptop stand from gmarket too, which makes using laptop on bed more at ease. (sad to say, the stand is really flimpsy. tempting to sell off and get another one).

That's all for now... back soon to more updates. :)

Comments

Popular Posts