Week 18 Day 6

Full-blown flu, along with the cough, running nose, sneezing non-stop!

Started on Saturday, with non-stop sneezing. No choice, pop in the super drowsy flu tablet, hoping can stop and feel better.
Sunday, better, but can feel the flu still lingering around.

The running nose is the one that trigger the itch on throat that caused me to cough so hard.
Poor little EJ... Must have got startled everytime I sneeze or cough. :(

Decide to go and see my gynae.
Lucky they managed to squeeze in a slot for me, despite appointment is packed for Dr Chen.

After sending staff pass to E (yes, silly him forget to bring his staff pass), popped over to the clinic.

Waited for 20minutes before my turn, meanwhile had my blood pressure taken and urine test taken (to test for glucose and infection).

Gosh.. There's something wrong with the weighing scale @ clinic. I weighed 64kg! *faint*
When weighed at home, i'm only 62.4kg.

Usual routine, had my scan done. The measurement is now different!
No longer measuring the total length, instead, measure the head circumference, Femur length and BPD (don't know what is this)

Little EJ doing samusault inside.. facing downward, so cute!
First time E not able to accompany me for scan though. Thus video down for him.

The size shows I'm week 19 day 0, 2 days ahead. :)

Cost me $139, consultation ($85) plus the medication.
Well, feel more at ease taking medication from gynae. :p

Can't wait for next Friday, detailed scan!

Also getting excited and looking forward to baby's movement in me.
Though I can be one "chi-dun" mummy, don't know how it should feel like.
Plus always busy at work, no time to really sit and feel.

But I still tried to be still and have me time with Little EJ, in the morning and before I sleep lah.

Almost half-way through! :)

Comments

Popular Posts