Week 19 Day 4

What a dream!

Dreamt I had gave labor pain @ week 36.5.
Yes, how specific can it be!

Best is, can't recall where I am but a building and I was sleeping and woke up with bleeding and a nurse told me I'm about to give birth.
E was with me and I still can remember vividly I'm contemplating whether to tell him now or when confirm by doctor then ask him to come over.

And then I woke up, that was 5am.
Need prepare for my sil's wedding.

Wonder how the dream would have advance if I slept through till 7plus am, my usual wake-up time.
(Or I must say, little EJ'a wake-up time).

To side-track abit, now that I'm pregnant, my body clock will auto wake me up @ 7plus.
Then depends how I can "force" myself to sleep till 8plus. Thereafter, I really had to wake up.

E says little EJ is an early bird!
早起的鸟儿有虫吃!


Comments

Popular Posts