Week 20 Day 3

Finally, detailed scan day!
Exciting since can see baby longer, more in detail too.
Of course, mainly is to ensure all is well. :)

Started the day with meeting May and baby Faye for shopping!
Yes, 8.30am.

Went to Chateau sale @ York Hotel.
The damage? $173

Clothes for little EJ, and for me too.
Really lovely clothes and comfortable too.

Followed by breakfast @ Wild Honey, with May and Carole joining us.

Impressed with how May can latch Faye and eat at the same time.

The awesome thing about latching.
No need to lug big bags with milk, powder, warmers and such.

Just ensure the top is breastfeeding friendly and there... Latch time!

Sorry May, this photo does not do your justice. Caught the wrong angle. :(

Went shopping after that and May had to go off to fetch Ewan and to put the two kids to their afternoon nap.

Super mummy! 😊

Eben not able to accompany me due to work commitment. Sweet Carole accompanied me and wait for my appointment, which is @ 2.30pm.
She feel going for such scan, to go alone is terrifying thus she made arrangements and insisted to go with me. Haa..

Want to see Little EJ?

Saw the nasal bone? I do hope Little EJ has daddy's nose. Don't be like mummy, flat and round. 😝

After the scan, late lunch and some shopping before going to Plaza Singapura to wait for time to pass before meeting my ex-colleagues for dinner!

Yes, a really long day for me. Out since 8am, all the way till 8pm when Eben came to fetch me.

Shagged.

Not going have such planning next time. Fine when I not pregnant. 





Comments

Popular Posts