Family of 3 ( on earth )

The best and most fun way of seeing whom does baby Joash resemble, will be making comparison to our baby photos!

My mom went to dig out old photo of myself, when i was a baby.
Likewise, Eben's mom did the same too.

However, she got confused, not knowing if which is Eben or the photo belonged to the sisters.

What we did is examine the photo background, and concluded that background belonged to their old AMK flat, and the two sisters are no longer babies.. 

So I merged all three photos together, and to be fair, I DI-ed Joash photo to have an "old" look.

Tadah!

Able to differentiate who is who ?

I do find that Joash is quite well-balanced between Eben and myself.

Here's a frontal photo of Joash.


Able to differentiate already ?
Shall not reveal.. interested, put in a comment. (that is, if anyone is reading...)

Just a note: Actually all our kids do look alike, along with Sarah, Sammi and samuel.
Especially the little button nose, just like mummy..


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts