Joash, my morning pill

Joash, my happy pill.
Took photos of him every morning before i go to work. Especially they grow up so fast, change so much in a short span of time.

Love how cheerful he is the moment he wake up in the morning.
And love how he stretch himself in the morning too.

Now i can clearly understand how can one get so engrossed with their babies. Because i'm one of them.

I never thought i will, being a logical person.
Mindset changes too.


Adorable right?
Got the new sleepwear from Mothercare, Thanks to May's 30% birthday discount.
Really comfortable, and the prints on it, its just too cute!

Looking at me, such a soulful look... 
How to go to work like this (without him!) ?

His sleeping posture. He sleep in between us
I wonder why does he need such big space? Haha.. 

As a result, Eben and myself.. got squashed (for fear of rolling onto him too).
 but we most willing to.
As long as he has the space to sleep and be comfortable.

Everything for you. Just for you. and Only you.


Comments

Popular Posts