Me Time - End of Maternity Leave

Still have lots to blog about, but decide to blog this first.

My maternity leave is coming to an end, or rather, the broad leave.
Officially, back to work on 15 May.

How do i feel?

Mixed emotion..

Sad as not able to spend as much time with Joash...
Yet all prepared to start work as there is really alot of things to be done.
Worried, as i had yet built up my supply (right now only 一天过一天)

Also realize, i had not have much me-time (cafe and such).
so here i am, blogging while having coffee and bread.

Came to this Yahava Koffeework last year, also during my maternity leave (for Sammi and Samuel).

Decide to come by again, also during maternity leave, but the feeling is different.
Look at the pair of cute feet... Aww...


Decide to indulge myself with 1-hr, before going home to my happy pill!

Isn't he adorable ?
He is so smiley every morning when he woke up.
When i'm not working, i wish he don't wake up so early (so that i can sleep more!)

But now that i'm going back to work, i sure going to appreciate him waking up 6plus 7!


Can't resist but to comment again..

He is just too cute lah... seeing this photo, makes me want to rush back to him.
Which also means, end of this post.

going to finish up last bit of the coffee and home to my little chick! Sayonara!

Comments

Popular Posts