XXth scan ~ Week 9

Going to see Little EJ again.
Week 9 is also equivalent to start of 3rd month.

Actually, it is rather confusing to identify which week or month I'm at.

I actually made reference to two mobile app, "What to Expect" and "Baby Bump".
Based on my EDD, and the scans to roughly know if the dating ties.

So far, so good.

Week 9, Little EJ is the size of a green olive.
(Erm, not my favourite type of food but, the size is good!)

From the ultrasound, starting to look more real. Can't wait!
Also to get approval from gynae to travel.
Going Bali with a group of friends tomorrow.

Well, gynae not really fine with it, but ... :p

It is also my SIL's ROM day.
Luckily someone cancelled her appointment, thus I managed to see the gynae earlier than expected.

 Thank God! :)

This is also the last appointment to see my gynae @ KKH.
Will be moving on to the other gynae, the one who should be doing delivery for me.



Comments

Popular Posts