CNY 2015

CNY 2015, one of the festive occasion I specially loved, and had especially looked forward, with my baby bump if not for loss in Dec 2014.
By then, I should be in my 33 weeks, 7 weeks more before I get to see baby sarah.

However, I got to see her earlier, way too early. :(

Didn't plan to celebrate, didn't even get any new clothes until 2 days before CNY.
A change of mind, mainly because want to be normal? and also didn't want people around me to feel sad.

Only visited my parents, his parents and my grandma (other than aunts/uncles).
Refused to go to visit his parents' relatives, knowing they are the kapoh and insincere type (I know i'm bad to think of them like this but .. )

I even volunteered to be on race-day duty on 2nd and 3rd day of CNY.
To avoid meeting people and to go out.

Only want to meet people who understand and won't probe much.
And since I have met my aunts/uncles during my grandma's wake, and they fully understand and show understanding and concern by not asking, I'm fine to go for CNY visiting...

Eben felt baffled by my actions, one moment didn't want to celebrate CNY, yet when people ask me to go over to their house, I complied.

Didn't want explain so much... Tired of explaining ...

Any way, lost another kg.
I'm almost back to my pre-pregnancy weight but I felt so fat still. the jiggling fats around my tummy..
Hate those..

Baby Sarah, Mummy still miss you and I know you are growing up well and happy with Abba Father.

:)

Comments

Popular Posts