Emotion: sad

Just collected the carters loot from my neighbors.

Bought end November for baby Sarah.
Was so excited and happily clicking on the url, selecting between new-born, 3m, 6m and 9m.

Selecting a whole range of colors and design..

But ... A week after that.. Baby Sarah had no chance of wearing those
:(

Collected the loots and looking through, tears just flowed. How I missed her so much.

How can things changed so fast so much in a span of few months?

Always had to act cheerful and nonchalant whenever people "congrat" me, my standard reply with a smiling face always will be: 
"There's nothing to congratulate about, I've lost my baby"

Made me feel bad and sad when people started to get apologetic about it.

Baby Sarah, you have left mummy for almost 2 months.
I know you are looking down at me from Heaven. 

Mummy miss you, and mummy will always love you..

Comments

Popular Posts