Mummy of 4

A question that people will always ask, and i will always be "troubled" what answer i should be giving.

Either to say Joash is my 4th child, meaning to explain where are the other 3.

Thus to opt for easier way out, most of the time i will say ya to first child.
Despite how unwilling I'm to say this.

To explain what happen to the other 3, is still something hard for me, raw, in short.


By law, Joash is my 2nd child, as they acknowledged Samuel as the first child (as he did survived for a day)


Actually don't know what this blogspot is about.
I just want to put down and state, I'm mummy of 4, 3 are angels.



My friend ask, how come not starting from "S"?
My answer is and somehow the feel is.. "S" is reserved for them..

And time to start... afresh.. ?

No matter what, all are my loves...
3 are growing up well in heaven, 1 with me on earth.

One day we will met, on heaven.
Then will be one big happy family!


Comments

Popular Posts