Bi-weekly monitoring ~ Week 8

Since I had my blood test done in KKH, the first few visits are made there.

As a result, I end up seeing gynaecologists every week.
Not that I mind, being able to see my baby EJ on the ultrasound frequently
(however, it is really bad on the pockets as each visit costs me $150-200, exclude medication)

At the same time, due to the waiting time (yes, it can be really bad), decided to shop around for gynaecologist!

One is Dr Chen Lin Han, who has a clinic @ Chong Pang and Mt Alvernia.
The other is Dr Henry Cheng, who has a clinic @ Bishan and Mt E Novena.

Conclusion, after much thoughts and where we intend to deliver Little EJ, we chose Dr Chen. :)

Was prescribed with Duphaston, a form of hormone support mainly to be taken during first trimester.
It provide more progesterone for the body.

I must say, God is good. I don't experience those nasty side effect from these hormone support, nor have yet faced any of the first trimester's discomfort.

Had checked with the gynae on the suppositories which he mentioned although no harm, but first trimester, best not to take anything at all, unless no choice.

As of now, I'm in week 8. Little EJ is the size of a raspberry!

Comments

Popular Posts