The start of our family

This might sounds weird, since E and I are married, which means forming a nucleus of our own (not exactly family yet).

To me, family holds greater meaning with the arrival of the little feet.

We had always quote "Let nature takes it's course" to whoever ask of our baby-plans, year in, year out. Especially Lunar New Year period.

From initial no stress from either side of parents, till gradually, hints start surfacing, concerns start to get more apparent.

It had been 5 years since we went through our customary (6 years, if take ROM into consideration).
Heck, it is as long as Fann and Chris!

Of course, E and I have been trying, hard I would say.
From monitoring of own body temperature the first thing in the morning, visits to TCM/gynaecologists at any time of the month, you named it. We tried.

Tired to continue on, which the main interest of this post is below.
...
...
*drum-roll, anyone?*
...
...
...

Yes, today is the day, when both of us know, it will no longer be just two of us.
Had a medical appointment with my gynaecologist, asked to take a blood test.

Went shop around while waiting for the result to be concluded.

After 1.5hours later, received the call.

"Congratulations, you are pregnant! your HCG level is 421.1"
(4D anyone?)

Wow!
E was in the washroom when I picked up the call.
Don't intend to reveal anything yet, except they had called me.

He tried to figure out from my facial expression (I can be an actress), and the expression told him not to ask further.

But being the nice me, decided to break the news to him.
Boy he was overjoyed! Gave me such tight hug, and said, "Thank you my dear~"

The start of the journey for our blessed family..




Comments

Popular Posts