Cafe-hopping: Audrey Cafe & Bistro (Bangkok)

This is a really lovely place to be at, one can feel just so at ease and relaxed, the moment stepping in here.

The outlet at Em has more of a whimsical feel. After all, it is Audrey, Cafe des Fleur

For now, let the pictures to do the talking.


Even the menu has that kind of feel

Their dessert menu. I literally went bonkers when seeing this 
So cute! Tempted to order every single one.
I didn't of course. I am still aware I'm alone. Phew.

End up ordered two. Can't resist.

The feeling again. So relaxed and cosy.
Well, my command of English is limited so... 

Its me. Quite obvious. Got used to taking selfie, and simply ignore what others might think.
I'm alone, what to expect right? :)

Usually the serving is rather small, the teapot.
Not the case here. 
The teapot is huge. 喝到我饱。


Look at this! This is part of their christmas dessert.

And this! My colleague actually thought its really a plant and ask why do i focus on the plant and not the teapot. Ha.

Collage for Instagram @mrmrsej

There's a dollop of chocolate in the midst. Yummy!

What it looks like inside.

Actually they used a lot of colouring. I didn't finish this dessert for sure. Got deterred off by the colouring used.

This meal cost me 395baht. Not expensive, despite the decor and the food presentation.

This place i would say, will be even nicer, if to come during daytime.
With the sunlight shining in, will give a more countryside feel and makes one more relaxed for sure.


Comments

Popular Posts