Travel-log

From been deprived and locked down from traveling due to pregnancy, and now, traveling on a monthly basis before I went back to work in Feb 2016.

What a change.
Guess traveling is supposed to be a good way to 散心, and to ensure I don't think too much when alone at home (though it means spending money).

Last month November, I went Thailand as Eben there on business trip.

This month, I will be going Hokkaido with him, a personal trip, a trip that will help us both to bond even better I believe
This trip will stretch till early January 2016.
For once, spending New Year Day overseas.
Not sure what to expect, but definitely looking forward as we had planned for Hokkaido trip since 2009.

Late-January 2016 will be going to Taiwan, as Eben will be there on business trip too.

Will start to plan for my itinerary after back from Hokkaido.


Comments

Popular Posts