Day 2 in Bangkok

The plan is to go Platinum Mall today.
Didn't have other plans as I thought I might take whole day, plus I anticipated there's a lot of shopping bags I need to carry back.

A must to come here, for those whose purpose in Bangkok is to shop.

I have not been here for years. It is that long.

It still looks the same, however I didn't manage to buy much clothes as compared to the previous trips.


One reason is I had yet slimmed back (i lost the kgs, but whole body flabby like no one's business)


Got more of the cute stuffs for friends whom had already request to meet up for  Christmas gatherings.


Time spent in Platinum Mall: 4 hours

Not able to walk as much as before. My back ached and feel so sore too.

Oh, a must to come to their foodcourt (at Zone 1, L6). Food is cheap, and good.

Finally i had my sticky mango glutinous rice! 
But, it is damn sweet! 

I wonder if the Thais prone to diabetes or not.

Anyway, since i'm alone, not able to eat much, i skipped the mains and focus on the dessert.
Had sticky mango glutinous rice, red ruby, durian glutinous rice and my fav dessert at three intervals.









First time taking tu-tu. cost 100baht, from Platinum Mall to Siam Center.
(Actually i might have took before with Eben. Hmm.. )

Eben said i'm too daring to take this alone. So not my style indeed.
Shopped alone, travelled alone, and on all these transport alone as well.


That's me, sitting behind.
Interesting experience, but really dusty, and the roads in Bangkok, is just so jammed.

Next to Siam Center. Ended up in Greyhound Cafe.

Read here for more details.

May mentioned the melissa the cheapest here, at Jelly Dreams, Siam Discovery. Since it is just beside Siam Center, went to take a look.

But .. its under renovation.

Luckily they temporary shifted over to Siam Center.

There's sale indeed!

Scored myself a red heels with a 70% discount!

Looking good?

Realised sky turned dark (and it is only 6plus pm)
Time to go back, feeling tired, plus subconsciously feel it is getting late (sg time is 7plus pm)

Saw this flowery print, thought it looks really nice, so here it is, to share.



Christmas tree @ Siam Paragon

Rather tempted to take cab, but concerned about the jam, so BTS is the choice.

There's an event at EM district (Emporium/EmQuartier), called EM Illumination.
Only at nights, then will be able to see the lightings.
Dropped off at Phrom Phong BTS just for this.

Taken from BTS


This is quite an interesting lighting


Christmas is coming!



Since I'm here, shall visit this cafe that i know there's a outlet here, Audrey Cafe.
It is located at EmQuartier's Helix Quartier, Level8.

The list of cafes/restaurants located here.


Preview.
read more in details here.

Finally, it is time to head back to the apartment. Quite tiring, after being out whole day since 11am.

Tried another mode of transport today. Motorbike.
20baht from On Nut BTS to the apartment.

I'm getting really daring.

Blogged while waiting for Eben to finish work, and he came back with this.
Supper time.. 
Its his dinner, but my supper


The KFC tastes so good here. really crispy, and.. spicy... 




Comments

Popular Posts