Not a really merry Christmas

Why not a merry Christmas?

1) the spouse of all days chose this day to rant and raise his voice at me because the house is messy

Because of that, I stormed out of house with wallet and no phone.
Took a walk, had a cuppa of panettone latte to cheer myself up.
Walk aimlessly in popular bookshop and cold storage.
Took a bus that travel longer and alighted at a stop that is 4 stops after the one I'm supposed to alight.

And dragged my steps the moment I saw my block.

2) I had so looked forward to this Christmas as I was supposed to be 34weeks with them, and I was supposed to be excited as it could be anytime

But it was not to be.
I missed them. A lot. Words can't describe. Yet I can only hide and act normal to others during this festive occasion.

---------

This Sunday is Thanksgiving Sunday.
It's also a day where we will bring three wishes and pray in the coming years.

My past two years is always on babies.
It came true but ..
They left me too soon.
At times I wonder if it's because I'm not suitable to be a mom thus they left me.

This year, my three wishes will be different
No more on babies.

In fact not sure what it will be.
Shall take some times off tmr to think about it.
Guess will be on health and joy and wisdom to handle things well ba.


Comments

Popular Posts