NIPT result is out / Growth Scan

14 Oct 2016:


I'm surprised to receive a call from KKH while driving.
(Especially Eben just asked me the day before, if the result is out or not)


In my thoughts, couldn't be the result out so fast? usually took 10working days or more ...
When asked if convenient to talk, of course convenient (despite I'm driving...)


And the result is ... low... Yippie!
The nurse, as a form of protocol, just had to re-emphasize the result is 99.99% accurate.
To me, that doesn't matter. In my heart I know baby is well and we are protected by Father God.


He had paid for all infirmities/illnesses/sickness on the cross for us, so that we have perfect health.
and I claimed that, in Jesus name, for myself, Eben, and baby of course!


But definitely a peace of mind to receive the result.


Few minutes later, someone else called from kkh.. and I'm wondering.. what now?


Ohh.. its actually confirming the date for the growth scan on 1 Dec. According to the caller, baby will be week28.


Though Eben did worried abit. wondering why sudden need do scan?
Told him its KKH standard procedure to plan for growth scan, to ensure baby is growing well and fine.


1 Dec happens to be my company's D&D... I have not attended for two years..
This year should be able to ba ...



Comments

Popular Posts