Christmas

This Christmas, a sorrowful one.
As mentioned earlier, didn't go to any celebration except one over at my in-law's home.

Didn't get any presents except for my two sisters-in-law, her husband and my tenant.

As such, extravagant gifts I got for the sisters.
The little boxes with white ribbons, which no girls/ladies/women can resist (I would assume).

Didn't get any gift for Eben, neither he for me.

Guess we not in the mood for gifting despite went town for few days in a row, trying to search for a gift for each other.

Well, our best gift to each other is being there for us. Thanks my dear.
He gave in to almost everything... Where I feel like going or eating, he will just nod his head and drove me there.
Though not his usual style (he will feel too troublesome, too far, too packed, too expensive)
:)

The sisters got us 2D1N stay @ Batam, sweet of them, and VS perfume.
Not sure when will use the perfume, not exactly in the mood for such yet.

Finally stop being hermit and met up with some friends. 
One is May on tues and also with Kat and Pat, since we around that area (was @ Star Vista looking for Paster Prince's books)

Nice to chat as if nothing happened.
Guess just didn't want to touch the painful topic.

It still is painful, it still is raw.



Comments

Popular Posts