Postnatal visit to the Gynae

Dear May accompanied me for the gynae's visit.
Appreciated that. Thanks May.

Apparently my eye plug is still loose, tears still get triggered easily.

May asked, if I had planned to change to another Gynae before going in to see my Gynae.
High chance will be changing one.
Perhaps also the fact to get away from
past experience and the fact my current Gynae seems too "safe".

Well, my uterus seems recovering well, 1 cm more before back to the normal siZe range.
There's one clot in there, thus was prescribed medication to liquidify it, and have it passed out.
Also antibiotics to ensure no infection.

Made appointment to see him in 2 weeks time, to see if clot had disappeared.

At the same time, May had helped me fixed an appointment to see her Gynae, Dr Tsakok.

Let's see what she says.

Had always thought, conceiving is the hardest, but I never know that sustaining a pregnancy is tough too.
Guess I might have been too complacent?
Perhaps seeing others in their pregnancy, seems so.. relaxing and easy, even going for 10km run and such.

But me ...

Though I didn't go for jogging and such, but have been quite busy with work, rushing here and there, traveling between two offices.

Too hectic perhaps.

I miss you, baby Sarah...
You would have been week25 today.. If all is well.

If ...

Comments

Popular Posts