Incompetent

What a word.

Because of this, I'm not able to hold my baby Sarah in me.
Because of this, this year has become my worst Christmas.
Because of this, I have lost my girl forever.

It is supposedly to be the best Christmas, and Christmas is the happiest season for us.
But it has simply gone to the extreme end.

Can't help but to be sorrowful when one should be rejoicing.

Tears of sadness, sobs of pain and guilt.

She was so healthy, tall and pretty.. But never to be held in my arms again.

I know I will see and reunite with her in heaven one day.
But I so much want to hold her in me now, so much.
Yearning for her kicks in me.

Had even planned to bring her to Jay Chou concert this Saturday, but now...

I'm not celebrating Christmas this year.
It's the season for giving but I have nothing to give unless.. Tears anyone?

I thought after 2-3 weeks, my emotions are rather composed already, but it is not.

I wonder if tears will run dry.

Comments

Popular Posts