27 of the month

Its 27 Nov 2015.
A month has passed, since i gave birth to them, prematurely.
A month has passed, i'm supposed to have finished doing my confinement.
A month has passed, they would have been 1 month old and rightfully, having their full month shower.

A month has passed, time passed so slow. I did so much stuff in one month, subconsciously to numb whatever sadness.

I did gelish manicure
i perm/color/cut my hair
i tattoo-ed
i went to so so much cafes to have coffee that i lost count how many cafes in all
I drank so much Starbucks coffee that i lost count as well

On the outside, seems like going back to usual routine, back to normal but deep inside, i know all the above is to keep myself busy, to numb myself, so as not to think so much.

After doing so much, it has only been a month??
A month - 30days

Never a day had passed without thinking of them.

How i wish, i can place this milestone card beside them, to celebrate them reaching 1 month.
But i can only grab an image off internet and celebrate for them in my blog, and them, celebrating in heaven with Lord Jesus.

My two precious ones,
Blessed one month to both of you.

Mummy misses both of you. 

Comments

Popular Posts