Update on myself

To update aside from my 3 angels, lets update on myself.

The cserean wound seems to be healing up well (actually the tough part is the internal which we can't see) <- this sentence holds multiple meaning

Before:

After a week:
The stitch seems to have dissolved.
But the surrounding area has a numb feel.

As for my weight, im surprised when I weighed myself this morning.
I am now weighing almost 57kg, having dropped 7kg in a week.

It is lesser than my pre-pregnancy weight (I had only put on about 5-6kg despite holding both of them)

A note to highlight: 
Both of them were actually of really good weight (just that they came too early/I can't hold them longer still).

*emo time*

Okay, emotion aside, as I told myself not to.

Just hope the internal wound heal nicely too.

Oh.. Others have confinement lady, I have confinement man aka my spouse, Eben.

He took leave off work to ensure I can rest while he handle the bathing herbs portion and the confinement drink. 
As for food, we ordered from NatalEssential.

More convenient, eat and throw container away. No need to wash too much.

**********
It's good at times, to be able to type out my feelings here, and not bottled up.

Comments

Popular Posts