Preparation for cremation

Tomorrow will be the day to collect them from the mortuary and to have them cremated.

Have let the undertaker know we want them to be placed in same coffin and be cremated together.

Because they are twins, they have always been together ever since they decide to stay in my womb, their home.

Pity their home not sturdy enough to hold them till full term. 
Sorry Sammi and Samuel...

Was packing what to cremate along with them when can't help but to let go of my emotions.

It is just so hard... Packing the outfit which will suit them if they got discharged from hospital for home, except, this outfit is to accompany them as their last outfit (though we know in heaven, they will have so much more lovely outfits)

The sleepsuits and pacifiers are daddy's first gift to them. He actually shopped by himself in Bangkok, ask for sizes and bought them.

Along with mittens and cap, to complete whole outfit.
Managed to pump 20ml of breastmilk for each of them. 

Cute isn't it?
My two babies... My lovely babies...
My poor babies...

My children.. 
I can't and don't know how to say goodbye to them tomorrow.

It is just too pain to even think of it, to send them off...

How I wish they are still inside me... 



Comments

Popular Posts