Beautifying in progress

What do one do when alone?
Other than hiding at home (I realize I can actually stay home for 5 straight days without stepping out of it), is to get my butt out of house.

Passport expiring, so need to get a new one, else I'm not able to tag along to Eben next business trip
(Yes, he is away on a trip and he already plan for his next 2-3 trips)

Since had to step out of house for passport collection, made appointment to tidy up my decolorized, unruly hair.
(Since quoting May's name can have 15%, why not?)

Going to spend lots of hours so when best to accompany me is a good read.

May's friend, Angeline so kindly loan me lots of books to read, bereavement books as one might call.

Here's one of them.

I'm not one who read (erm, I love novels, those with storylines) but she had so kindly loan me these and hoping I can have better understanding and better way of handling my emotions towards our losses.

Update:
I stop reading aft a few pages.
Too painful and sad to read in public.
Silly me...


Comments

Popular Posts