Constant reminder of them

I would suppose the initial weeks are tough, things and items that reminds me of them.

Saw a friend commenting she keep having urge to pee 
(she's having twins and our EDD are supposed to be the same if they are still in me)

I can't bear to like her post. 
How i wish i had the same problem as her. 
I won't mind waking up every hour or so... I won't mind at all.

Not to mention I had actually subscribed to newsletters and such.
Not just that, i had already requested for sample NB diapers from various brands weeks ago.
These samples had started arriving into my letterbox.
Can one imagine the type of feeling?

Looking at those NB diapers, how i wish i can put on for Sammi and Samuel.
It would be so cute, so adorable.

How i wish i can hug them once more, cuddling them, smelling them.
All these will only be possible in my dreams... 

My two babies, mummy longed for both of you so much, misses both of you so much.
Mummy felt so bad, so sorry towards both of you.

Sorry babies ... 

Comments

Popular Posts