Different treatment

I must say, though I lament at Eben's different treatment of me when pregnant and not, I'm doing the same to myself.

When pregnant with them, I make sure I had my breakfast by 9am, along with the drink to help boost my immune system (so that i won't fall sick and affect them).
I ensure I had proper and healthy breakfast so that they can get sufficient nutrients for their growth.

But now..
I simply ignore the hunger pangs since they are not in me anymore.
I don't care about the vitamins since they won't be getting the nutrients.

It's like, why bother about myself...
I know I should still love and treat myself well but I can't bear to do so.
Will just remind me of them and that saddens me.

Saw this college I took recently, same dress but yet so different.

How I miss them .. So much..

Comments

Popular Posts