Corporate photoshoot

Decided to go for a corporate photoshoot, since never had one before.
Saw this from Groupon and got it for $45.

However, disappointed with the services though.
I must say, they worded the "services" very well... they didn't state there's only one shoot/angle photo, neither did they state additional cost ($30!!!) required if want to have another angle.

Thus, don't be cheated by them okay?

The effect isn't that fantastic too, their so-called photo enhancement.
I think some of the iPhone app makes better photo enhancement.

This is the photo they took. Yes, I looked different and i looked fat.
(Okay, I'm still fat, despite losing all the pregnancy weight gain)



Had planned to use for my passport renewal, but guess not possible.
Took my own, looks better?



Since onto such, might as well took another corporate shoot on my own.
Wore Eben's white shirt, along with my jacket.

Don't it look better than so-called studio shoot?




Comments

  1. Hhaaha really self take nicer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Will do another one, hopefully when the hair is tidied up...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts