Travel: Bangkok

Have not been travelling for a year plus. 
Between the first and second pregnancy.

This time, going to travel alone. Just feel so ... not used and feel not that comfortable too.
Guess i'm not a confident person after all.

Eben had been so sweet, upgraded my ticket to business class (previously i booked economy class using his miles redemption) and incurred administration fee for it.

He had upgraded his return flight to be on business class, so as to be able to accompany me too.

So here I am, at SQ business class lounge, having my lunch (read: free)
Nothing to eat at home, so might as well come early to airport.

Really early though. Glad there's free wifi here.
It is indeed a cosy place, to relax and well, to blog.

Selfie taken in the cab. No makeup on, except drew my eyebrows, else i would have looked.. scary. 

My boarding pass. Not in office, not able to print e-ticket.
Been so long since i held a boarding pass.

double expresso and chips. I had ee-fu mee prior to this. Remember, i'm here for lunch. :)

Will be at Bangkok for 5 days. Eben there to work, I'm there to ... think and to read and to shop and to just spend my time away from home.






Comments

Popular Posts