4 weeks postpartum visit + Clueless Goat (cafe hopping)

Sitting here @ the subsidized clinic (obstetrics & gynae), gave a not-so-good feeling.

Seeing the ladies with baby bump, some so heavily pregnant, and looking at myself, with no bump.

That kind of feeling is just so ... 

If ... If they still in me, I would be reaching week30. Imagine how huge my tummy going to be like?
Well.. I will never be able to know, never be able to visualize.

Of course, if I'm still pregnant, I would be @ RH, and not here @ Kkh.

Seeing some ladies carrying their babies for their postpartum visit, how I wish I'm carrying mine too.
But it's not to be.

Feeling upset, plus trying to sort out the NICU bill (Eben commented "If Samuel still around, we won't mind paying, but now that he is gone, so not willing plus it cost so much! $6k plus for one day @ NICU')

Definitely increased the degree of being upset.

Decided since there's some additional time before our next appointment (read: tattoo), we popped by this cafe at Goldhill Center. Its called "The Clueless Goat".

Interesting name.


Long Black. Don't taste that well. Too acidic in body.

Piccolo : This taste good though! Awesome taste.

Photo college for Instagram.  @mrmrsej

After the cafe-hopping, we went to next appointment, for our tattoo session at Moonstruck Tattoo.

From this to ... 

Sneak preview of Eben, in the midst of doing it. Yes, he decided to do one, to accompany me.

Not going to update in this post though.

Wait for the next update then.

Comments

Popular Posts