Home alone

Eben back to work, and yes, back to the frequent business trip

Thus I'm home alone these days.
Well, not exactly home alone since I have postnatal massage arranged starting today for 7days.
(Will update on the massage aft the 7days)

My friend also popped over with packed meal (for herself) to have dinner with me today too.

My mil and mom called too, to check on me.

Though I know the Moms are worried about me, but I just feel exasperated.
Ok, bad me.

The social worker from Kkh called me too.
But guess she confused with another mummy, and she started by asking how's my recovery, my breastfeeding and how is my baby doing in NICU.

I simply replied in a nonchalant way she got the wrong information.

Nonchalant as I don't want to think too much into it. She didn't do it on purpose anyway.

Well, life still goes on. 

I'm however excited at the design proposed for my new inking.
Guess it is a good way to numb myself, a way to distract myself too.

Pain is indeed a good way at times.

Comments

Popular Posts