Being there for each other

Keeping each other's company despite feeling really down
Being happy for each other despite feeling the sadness
Comforting each other despite tears falling down our cheeks

Words can't tell how much hurt we felt.
In fact, typing out can only display a small portion of that hurt.
No one will be able to understand the hurt he and me felt.

I can only pray for God to heal our hearts.
I know healing will take place, but the scars will always be there, occasionally give pain, to remind us of the hurt, of the pain leashed upon us.

We will never understand why.. This question will definitely be something we will ask God when we see Him in heaven.

Until then, we will try not to ask.

My Dear,
i can feel and know your pain and the losses.
I feel the pain every now and then just that i don't mention (since we are trying to make each other happy)
I know and understanding the longings we had for our three children..
I so wished that we can hug them now, cuddle them now, kiss them on the cheeks now.

In fact, a part of me died with them.
In fact, i ever thought of going along with them. But i still have you.

I'm glad we have each other. I'm glad you are here for me, and i'm here for you.
Let us shed the tears and don't hold back, in remembrance of them, and also let us learn and try to pick up the pieces for each other.


Comments

Popular Posts