Back to old routine

Trying to regain back to old routine, well, it's supposed a good way to be myself?

In terms of beautifying myself through nails, hair, body?

Went for manicure this morning while Eben went for his errands.

So happened the nail salon opened early (had initially planned to enjoy a cuppa of nice coffee while waiting for him), thus did a walk-in for my poor neglected nails 

Sat through 2 hours and had my cuticles really cleaned so well!
Yes, had not went into nail salon for ... almost a year.

Now left with my toes.. 
(Somehow need see how to settle the ingrown nails too)

Opted for their promo nail arts and the outcome is classy, clean nails!

Next will be my hair, which planning to have my mane tidied up next week...
To color, perm and trim...

As for body, need wait for Doctor (going for my postpartum review in 2 weeks and 4 weeks time) to give me to go ahead to exercise.
Somehow the internal wound might not have fully healed. 

Can feel some dull, at times sharp pain.
So I guess jogging is still out.

Want to go back to jogging and back to pre-wedding weight. Yes, it's pre-wedding, not pre-pregnancy

I'm already back to pre-pregnancy weight  (even before I had Sarah).

Eben was commenting just this morning that I slimmed down really fast this time.
(I had sat on his laps which leaded him to say this)

Somehow when he said this, I had mixed feeling, happy yet sad.

I would loved to still be fat and heavy  because of the pregnancy.
Yet to be able to reduce so much after pregnancy rightfully it's something to be happy about?

Guess I'm still sensitive to what people said, especially from him.

The other day we went McDonald's for fries and ice-cream and he don't plan to park inside Yishun Safra as parking ain't cheap.
When he said this, I just felt terrible.
I just felt there's indeed different treatment between pregnant and not.
Sensitivity got into me...

When told him, he paused awhile before replying me saying because when pregnant I can't and shouldn't walk so much, as compared to now.

Nothing wrong in that.. It's just me.
我也未免太敏感了。

Comments

Popular Posts