Recount: Sadness and cafe-hopping (Carpenter & Cook)

Somewhere, somehow somewhat, certain things will trigger the tear ducts to get working.
Today is one of those days.

Went to a TCM physician recommended by my neighbour, to recuperate my body back.
Since I have never seen this physician before, I need to narrate my story.

Long story. Painful story. A story that trigger the tear ducts to start working.
Luckily, I managed to compose myself back, with the physician going "haiz.. haiz.. haiz.."

I would suppose anyone who heard my story, will have the same reaction and the empathy felt towards me. *shrugged*

Was given a week worth of herbs, to self-brew, and to see her the next week.
The TCM physician that i went to. Apparently, she is supposed to be really good. So hope she can help me to recuperate my body back. Somehow feel weak.

The herbs

The preparation steps


To make myself happier, I popped by to the next-door cafe, Carpenter and Cook for some light snacks.

Always, if there's lemon-related pastry, it will be my first choice.
The sourish yet sweet taste, goes really well with bitter coffee (in this case, long black)

Had not been posting photos/status updates in FB, prefer Instagram more.

*****************************

Back home, finally received the NICU bill.
The bill stated: To the family of late Ng Yong Ming, Samuel. 
心酸,心痛。

Been expecting for it, though the total amount threw me off-guard.

Though Samuel only stayed in NICU for less than 2 days, the bill payable is $5k plus!
Wonder why. 
Good thing i need to go for my postpartum checkup at KKH tomorrow, shall pop by and check out.
Though it means been reminded of his passing, again.


Come to think of it, Sarah's birthday is coming.
How fast.. She had left us for almost a year.



Comments

Popular Posts